>Thanks to Erin for this bit of fun. What a great way to invent a character for your next story! Go to Google and search for your first name plus “is”, all in quotation marks (important), i.e., “Cliff is”. Then find the first ten sentences that make sense. Feel free to copy them into a comment here. This is mine:
1. Cliff is a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering
2. Cliff is in New York
3. Cliff is hungry! But when he finds some crying crackers, he doesn’t eat them.
Instead, he tries to cheer them up. What a nice guy!
4. Cliff is able to understand the needs of veterans
5. Cliff is in good company in the Radio Times magazine
6. Cliff is now one of Britain’s best
7. Cliff is a well known internet musician and an accomplished pianist
8. Cliff is continuing his stay at the rehab center
9. Cliff is now totally off the ventilator, awake and talking a bit
10. Cliff is just conditionally opposed to making blanket statements